Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hot Ticket!



I was so excited to see the Lifeguard Nights play at the Mercury Lounge this weekend - I even invited my friend from Albany to see the show with me. Little did I know the show was already sold out!

Not a ticket to be had. I should have known - there was a huge crowd for their Christmas show last year too. So I told my friend Sara that she would have to settle for dinner at my house instead, and maybe we could make some crafts.

That was not her idea of a fun night in NYC.

Then - the ever benevolent band leader bestowed "Special Guest" status upon me - which means - I get to Rock out with the band! And Sara gets a coveted spot on the guest list.

I can't wait to rock again with this 10 piece band - it'll be like the good old days! Thank you, Lifeguards! My Christmas dreams have come true!

www.myspace.com/lifeguardnights

No comments:

Post a Comment